If the defendant is on probation, restitution is usually paid through the Department of Revenue Recovery. You may call them at (916) 875-7500 or email them at DRRMail@saccounty.net. If the defendant is on formal probation, you may also contact the assigned probation officer by calling the Probation Agency at (916) 875-0300. You may also email the District Attorney’s Office at restitution@sacda.org for inquiries regarding restitution.